Sunday, November 5, 2023

An Even Righter Foot

This morning, I thought I ought to jump on my writing early, so I couldn't almost forget about it like I did yesterday. I was up a little early anyway, because my body is getting used to the new schedule, and being awake at 5:00 AM each day.

It wasn't that early today, at least. I had slept in all the way to 7:00 AM. Woohoo! Since I was up, and nobody else in the house was, I figured I'd get my writing done.

I sat down and wrote the story of Tyler and Glynnis' escape in "Karma Is My Boyfriend." In no time, I had 764 words, and I was done for the day.

For the month, I'm at 3,144. Which means, according to my progress meter, that I have hit the 20.96% mark on the way to my goal of 15,000 for November.

3144 / 15000 (20.96%)

Year-to-date it looks like this:

My average rose a bunch with today's number, so I've got a comfortable lead on October now. My total for the year is at 5,516. Which means that I have reached the 1.81% mark for the year...oh, crap. I did these backwards.

5516 / 304475 (1.81%)

I'm supposed to put the depressingly small one first, and then do the uplifting percentage afterward. Whoops. Oh well, I guess it'll just have to have a downer ending, like most of my stories do as well. It's the perfect writing post for me.

No comments: