Wednesday, November 8, 2023

Belated Birthday

My wife got me a Lego set for my birthday...well, that's not true. It wasn't actual Lego, it was one of those Chinese knock-offs you can get from Temu or whatever that site is that she goes to all the time. Oh, and I should also mention that it is half-sized. Really tiny.

I have several Christmas Lego knock-off sets from China, but this time around, my wife got me a Halloween one.

It took me a while, several hours spread out over three nights, to finally get the thing assembled, but here it is:

I like it a lot. It's really cute, and it will be awesome to put it up around Halloween time. Unfortunately, Halloween time has passed us by. I guess that's the danger for me having a birthday so close to Halloween. It's like how sometimes people give you a Christmas decoration for a Christmas present. It's cool, but you can't use it until the next year arrives.

This house came with some goofy little Lego guys as well. I took a picture, but something happened, and it was a little blurry. I didn't notice until I'd already packed the house away for the year (which involved breaking the tree apart to fit it in the box), so there's no second chance for the picture. You just have to look at the blurry one.

I'm not sure if I'll even bother to display them with the house, because they make it hard to see the scarecrow guy. He's pretty awesome, so I want him to stay visible. I guess we'll see next year what exactly I'll do.

No comments: