Saturday, November 25, 2023

Toy Decorations

And now I hit you with the onslaught of toy decorations for Christmas.

I felt bad at Halloween time, because I was too lazy to put up my stuff. I usually go all out, but I just didn't feel like it. The thought of putting up the Halloween decorations just made me tired. So, I wimped out, and did nothing. 

The worst part is that I did the same thing last year. We'd just had our floors redone, so my study wasn't back in shape for decorations. Two years in a row with no Halloween decorations. There's a bunch of new stuff that I've bought that has yet to even get a chance on the shelves.

To make sure I didn't do the same for Christmas, I got out my Christmas bins on November 1st, and started putting it up a little at a time, just a thing or two each day. That way, it wouldn't be overwhelming, and I'd get it up in plenty of time. 

So, that video is the first of my many displays of my Christmas toy decorations. I'll keep posting them here over the next few weeks until you've seen them all. I know, you're on the edge of your seat and will be tuning in every day for a new thrilling post of my toy decorations. I'm sure you can't wait. See you there.

No comments: