Friday, November 10, 2023

It Gets Worse

In yesterday's post, I bemoaned the fact that they had put out a set of Up figures that I would really like, except that I already had most of them in bigger, better versions. Turns out, it gets worse. They also have these:

Now, I don't need the Monsters Inc. guys, because, like with Up, I have those characters in bigger and better versions, but this time, I have all of them, because they gave us those three characters earlier in the life of that previous Pixar line of toys.

But Aladdin! Oh my gosh, who knew that they would make toys of Aladdin? I think I'd love to get those guys. You get Aladdin, Genie, and the Magic Carpet. That's pretty awesome...although, no Jasmine, and much worse because it should be easy to include, no Abu! They give you a stupid lamp, but no Abu! Hmm...maybe I don't like this as much as I thought I did.

1 comment:

Rish Outfield said...

They should've done two sets, one with Aladdin, Jafar, and Iago, and one with Jasmine, Genie, and Apu (or the big tiger). Of course, they could've done a third one, with the Sultan, Raja, and I dunno, Roger Rabbit or something.