Sunday, November 12, 2023

The End Of Karma

Finished my words for today:

747 words, and that officially brings an end to my story, "Karma Is My Boyfriend." Only about 6 months too late for the contest that it was written for. The word count limit for that contest was 7,500 words, and my story ended up being 13,984. Almost twice as long as allowed. So, there's no way it would have worked.

That's fine. I'll put it in a collection on Amazon that nobody buys, and maybe podcast the story on the Anklecast.

Here's my month-to-date meter:

8527 / 15000 (56.85%)

I'm now a good bit above 50%. This is gonna be a good month, when you look at it by whether I hit my wimpy goal or not. I'll have to beef up the goal next month. I guess it'll have to be twice what it is this month, because I'm planning on upping my daily goal to 1,000 words. That means the minimum goal has to be 30,000.

Here's my year-to-date:

And my meter for the year:

10899 / 304475 (3.58%)

Things are going pretty well, even my average is still coming up. Tomorrow, I have to start back into my book that I was writing called, "Caught Up In Christmas." Hopefully it'll be easier since it's the right time of year to be writing it.

No comments: