Thursday, November 16, 2023

Star Wars Christmas, Episode IV: No Hope For Me

Oh man, this obsession goes on. I managed to locate the K2SO now.

I should have just kept walking. I've spent way too much money on these figures in the last few weeks. Sadly, I didn't. I grabbed it. I even counted myself lucky to have found it, because it wasn't where the regular Star Wars figures were. Instead it was on an end cap. Stupid, I know. Yet, here we are.

I don't think I'm much of a fan of the Nerf gun look that they give to all of these characters. I'll probably just pitch it in the bin, and pose him without any gun...which is probably the point of painting them that way in the first place. At least they haven't done what they did over at Warner Bros. and taken away all guns from any figures of their characters, even if they are synonymous with guns like Bloodsport or the Peacemaker.


He, like all of them, comes with a little pal, this time it's a chicken-walker looking droid that I am unfamiliar with. Is it the one that comes with Cal Kestis? According to the internet, it is. Nailed it.

I don't really know who Cal Kestis is. I think he's from a video game or something. But I could be totally wrong there.

My collection of these things is really building up fast. Here's a picture that I took of all of them...a crappy picture that's poorly lit so that the heads of the tall guys are in shadow. Oops.

I have to say that they look good together. All of the little friends look fine too...although the Porg could go and I wouldn't be sad about it.

Oh, wait. That's not all of them. I forgot about the first one I got. I put him with what will be his shelf friends during the month of December.

I don't know why, but I love that picture. I think it looks totally great. I like it better than when Darth Vader used to be the one leading the snow troopers.

No comments: