Friday, November 3, 2023

One Full Week

I finished my first full week of writing every day, and it's going pretty well. Since day one, I've managed at least 500 words every day. And now, I've already hit a milestone that is often very hard to come by. The evil one has indicated that my endeavor is to his liking by blessing me with the word count of the beast. Yes, today, I wrote 666 words.

Could I have gone on? Possibly, but then it would never have pleased one Rish Outfield, who is one of the few main readers of this blog. So, I had to stop and stay right there.

That's where the portentous word counts end, however. My total is 4,142, the number of the plant, I think, but not even a cool plant like a Venus fly trap or something. Just Planty the Potted Plant from Phineas and Ferb.

So, yeah, that's where I'm at right now.

My average is getting close to surpassing the October average, so that's good. Here's my progress bar for the year:

4142 / 304475 (1.36%)

1.36% isn't much, but it's a little more respectable each and every day. When I started posting this, it wasn't even one percent yet.

Here's my progress bar for the month:

1770 / 15000 (11.80%)

I always like the percentage better for that one. It's even better on day one. 11.8% makes me feel like I'm moving forward toward an achievable goal. So, I'll keep at it.

1 comment:

Master Satan said...

I'm so proud of you, my son.