Friday, November 17, 2023

Three Straight Weeks

It's not that big of an achievement, but writing for three whole weeks makes me feel proud of myself.

Today I got 895 in, when I was afraid I would have a hard time getting any in at all. My day was pretty busy, but then when my lunch time arrived, I was left alone for the whole time, and I was able to get a lot of words in.

12535 / 15000 (83.57%)

83% of the monthly goal has been reached. That feels pretty good as well, and we're only a smidgen past the halfway point of the month. If I had a couple of big days, I could already be done. Maybe I should have been more ambitious with my goal.

I've even almost hit 5% of my yearly goal now that I'm at 14,907. Of course, 21 days is 5.753% of a year, so I'm still a little behind...but only a little.

14907 / 304475 (4.90%)

But all in all, things are going swimmingly. It's ever inching forward, and I've already been at this for three weeks. Even more amazingly, I haven't forgotten to write one time yet.

1 comment:

Algar VanCluth said...

When you reach three gay weeks...please do a video about it.