Wednesday, November 15, 2023

Star Wars Christmas, Episode III: Revenge Of The Bumble Wookiee

This is probably getting out of hand. For some reason, I've decided that now is the time to get all the Star Wars Black Series holiday editions that I've wanted over the years but never picked up. 

I looked on Amazon, and found that they had this Christmas Wookiee available for a reasonable price...I mean, for what they're selling them at the store right now, instead of marked way up because it's last year's figure that isn't available anymore. So, I jumped at it. I can't afford it, but I jumped at it anyway.

It's a wookiee painted up in the same colors as Bumble the Snow Monster from the old Rankin Bass Christmas special Rudolph the Red-nosed Reindeer.

I like it. I think it's really cute.

It comes with a holiday Porg as well, though.

I'm not sure how I feel about that. I never wanted to own a Porg. Those things suck. I wonder if that is how old people feel about Ewoks. All I can say is that those people are wrong, and I am not.

I don't know why every Christmas figure has to come with some little friend, but this little friend has been the worst of all of them. It's fine, I guess. Maybe I'll even display it with White Chewie. Who konws?

No comments: