Friday, November 24, 2023

Non-Toy Decorations

It's the day after Thanksgiving, the official start of the Christmas season and the traditional day for putting up your decorations. We usually do ours a little earlier than that, because if we're going to put that much work into something, we'd like to be able to enjoy it for a little bit longer. 

Our decorations, however, usually take more than just one day to put up. Today, we got around to putting up our outside decorations, and I just wanted to share this picture with you. This is my favorite part of our outdoor Christmas decorations.

I don't know what it is, but this palmetto tree with ornaments on it just says Christmas in Houston to me. The only way I could make it more so is if I spray painted the Texas flag onto the fronds. I just love it, and I thought I'd share it with you.

Tomorrow, I think I'll start showing off my toy-themed decorations. I've spent the last month putting them all up to make sure that I didn't wimp out on it like I did for Halloween. See you then.

No comments: