Wednesday, November 15, 2023

Still Going

Are you tired of these daily updates? Well, I'm still going. I think I'll keep trying to do them at least through the rest of the month. Today was the halfway point, and I haven't missed a day yet. That's been pretty successful. My word count for today was 815. Here's the monthly chart:

Almost the same word count as yesterday. That puts my meter at:

10761 / 15000 (71.74%)

That's 71%. Pretty awesome. Gonna nail that goal.

Here's my year to date chart:

13,133 for the year so far. Not too shabby...unless you look at the meter:

13133 / 304475 (4.31%)

Only 4.31% of my desired total. That feels like a daunting goal to achieve, but I know it's possible, because I've done it before.

I also managed to record and edit a story for The Anklecast today. I'll have to record an episode with Rish for it on Monday so that it will be ready before the end of the month. Hopefully, you'll like it. It will be the Christmas story for this year. I wrote it last year when I was doing my writing thing, and I think it's pretty fun. I hope you will agree.

Now I've got to really get on finishing up the final Christmas story in my Christmas collection. I wanted to have the audio finished by the start of November, but I wasn't even close. I did get one of the two massive stories that close the collection out recorded and edited. Now there's just the last one. It's the longest, but, in my opinion, also the best. My goal is to finish by Thanksgiving, but I'll really have to kick ass to manage that. I can't go as all in as Rish Outfield is on his book narration project, but I will do my best.

No comments: