Wednesday, November 1, 2023

Look What I Got

These came in the mail today:

I got some earlier versions back in February, but I wasn't pleased with how they turned out. They didn't look like real books to me, so I reformatted them, and fixed the back cover, and then I waited forever before ordering some copies to confirm that they turned out okay. I finally did that last month, and now they've arrived...with the proper formatting:


And the newly designed and much better looking back cover:


So, I guess I'm pleased with them, and I'm ready to recommend that everybody order them. So, if you've ever wanted a B.D. Anklevich book in your collection, there are now two of them available. Just in time for the holiday season, you can get the paperback or hardcover version of Christmas Creatures


Or, if you like your creepy fiction without any candy cane sweetness mixed in, you can grab a copy of Kingdom of Flies and Fireflies in paperback or hardcover.

Or, best yet, you could order them both. I'm willing to say that you need these books in your life. Grab your copies while you can, and enjoy them in good health.

No comments: