Wednesday, November 29, 2023

One Day Left This Month

I've been off work since before Thanksgiving, so I knew that today, my first day back, would probably be super busy. I likely wouldn't be able to spare time during my breaks to get any writing in, so I figured I'd better get it in early. Before even taking a shower in the morning, I sat down at the computer and typed out 1,137 words.

The month is one day from over, and I think I'm ready for the new month to come with its new goal. I've already achieved all the goals that I'd set for this month. 

23257 / 20000 (116.28%)

I've established the habit of writing every day, and easily managed to get 500 words each of those days. For the last four days, I've even hit 1,000 words every day, so I feel like I'm ready for the first month of 1,000 words a day.

My year-to-date looks like this:

My average is now over 800 words per day, so I'll hit my goal of 750 without fail. On the year, I'm over 25,000 now too.

25629 / 304475 (8.42%)

And I've even managed to blog about my progress every single day of the month. Who knows how much time and words I've wasted on that. But I like to have the record of it. I'll probably scale it back to once a week next month. We'll see.

No comments: