Friday, December 22, 2023

Anklecast 62 on Patreon

Anklecast 62 is now available on Patreon. It wasn't supposed to be a Christmas episode this month, but I knew I wasn't going to have time to do something else, so here it is. I'm presenting my novella, "Klaus Kringle." It's a pretty good story about a single dad who is having a hard time with his new responsibilities and growing to resent his son, but then everything changes, and suddenly, his priorities in life do as well.

If you're interested, head over to Patreon and check it out. I probably won't make people wait as long as usual for this episode to hit the regular feed, but most months, you get the episode a week sooner than everyone else, so it's an awesome exclusive club that you're a member of, and it makes you way better than everyone else who isn't a true fan at all but just a poser.

No comments: