Friday, December 8, 2023

Voodoo Two

I got another section of the Wall of Voodoo finished, just a week after finishing the last one.

It took some doing. Sadly, more doing than it should have. After I finished up that last divider, my son got the idea that he ought to try out being a graffiti artist. Luckily, he found a big roll of butcher paper that we have, and spray painted all over that.

Sorry, I misspoke, it wasn't graffiti. It plainly says that it is a mural. Anyway, nothing was permanently ruined, since he didn't paint on the cement or the walls or anything. However, he totally used up the brand new can of spray paint that I'd just bought last week to finish up these dividers with. 

A whole can of paint, wasted in a day! So, at 9:00 PM at night, I had to make a run to Walmart (Home Depot, where I got the first can of paint, was already closed) to get a new can so that I could get the dividers painted.

But, now we're there. The divider is in, and it's looking good. Now I only have the last shelf to fill in, and I am completely done.

I should have finished this up a while ago, but better late than never.

No comments: