Wednesday, December 13, 2023

A Present From The Cat?

I came walking into the bathroom today, and stopped cold. There was a curled pile of brown...something...on the floor.

Did the cat leave us a present? She's never crapped on the floor before. That was the other cat's specialty, but she's gone now.

Actually, it was too big even for that. It really looked like a pile of dog crap, but we don't have a dog.

It wasn't until I got a little closer that I finally saw what it was, and could breath a sigh of relief. My wife must have dropped it on the floor. It was one of those pony tail holder things. I believe they are called scrunchies.

Thank goodness. I know everybody loves presents, but nobody wants a present from a cat...or a dog for that matter. Now I need to convince my wife not to leave her poop brown hair accessories on the floor to startle me with...or I should go to the store and get one of those fake poop joke things and leave it on the floor for her. That might be the better course of action.

No comments: