Saturday, December 23, 2023

If You've Ever Wondered

If you've ever wondered where Santa shops for his groceries, I can solve that mystery for you. I went to Kroger today to grab eggs and bacon for our Christmas breakfast, and a package of chocolate chips for whatever the hell my wife is planning on baking this weekend. I had the eggs and bacon in my hand, and turned into the baking aisle to get the chocolate chips when I was greeted by this sight.

That's right, that's Santa Claus, and I think he was just shopping here at Kroger. He sure wasn't there for an appearance. One year, back in 2006, they had Santa Claus at our local Walmart on a chair made from 12-packs of Coke...

So Santa makes appearances at grocery stores, but this one was just shopping.

I wasn't the only one taking pictures of the guy from afar, but then I figured that he would be down for a selfie with me, because you don't go out dressed like that and expect no one to bug you for a picture, and I was right. He was happy to oblige.

So now I don't need to go to the mall to get my picture with Santa. I'm all set for this year.

No comments: