Thursday, December 28, 2023

Switched It Up For New Years

I swapped out my Blink-182 quote from my blog header to a new one just for the New Year's holiday.

It's just a limited time offer. I'll only leave that quote up for a couple of weeks and then probably switch back to the old one about not giving up on your daydreams. After all, that's more appropriate for a guy who is trying to write a ton of novels this year. However, I couldn't resist adding that somewhat pessimistic quote from the recent Blink-182 holiday tune called "Not Another Christmas Song." At least something good happened in 2023. I'm not dead, am I?

Actually, 2023 was pretty good for me, so I can't complain. I did some pretty good things, and it's only going to look up even more next year when I hit my goal in weight loss, hit my goal in writing, and hit my goal in number of consecutive cartwheels performed by a 50-year-old man.

Anyway, move along. Nothing to see here...

No comments: