Wednesday, December 6, 2023

Back To The Christmas Parade

You might think it's weird that I have She-Ra characters, or even more so that I have She-Ra characters displayed all year round. It's just because I'm a pig of a man who likes attractive women. When I was a kid, I thought She-Ra was hot, and I particularly liked Frosta. Something about her outfit turned me on in my nascent puberty. So, when I saw their figures at the store, I had to grab them.

I leave this Frosta up all year. She's posed right beside She-Ra normally. As I was going through and putting in my Christmas stuff, I realized that Frosta needed to stay where she was, but She-Ra could be swapped out


 So, I traded She-Ra for a Christmas tree, and bam! Christmas display.

The snowman there is made of Lego-like blocks. We got it a few years ago for super cheap on the day after Christmas. It is actually a Houston Texans snowman. It had a few more bricks that made up a sign that it is supposed to be holding in its left hand with the Texans logo on it. Since I am not a Texans fan, but rather a Vikings fan, I just skipped that part, and turned it into a plain old logo-free snowman.

No comments: