Sunday, December 31, 2023

Not Dead Yet

I went to Ross today, and yes, as I mentioned in my earlier post, the toy section was greatly reduced. There was a much smaller selection than there has been for the last while, but I found a new figure there that I hadn't seen at any Rosses so far. This Endor Village Princess Leia was there for $6.

I considered buying it when it was full price and warming the pegs at Walmart, because I love anything Return of the Jedi, but I really wanted to get the poncho wearing Leia instead.

Now that I have this new figure, though, I wonder if I shouldn't steal Wicket off that shelf and put him on a shelf with her. That would look pretty good. Or, who knows? Maybe I might find a Wicket at Ross in year or so. Then I could have one on each shelf. Maybe the Golden Age of Ross isn't quite gone yet.

No comments: