Wednesday, December 6, 2023

Have Banjo, Will Travel

Rish wrote a story for Marshal Latham's Quordle Quell contest over on the Journey Into... Podcast. I was honored with the opportunity to add my voice to the mix. You ought to check it out. I'd say that even if I wasn't a part of it. I'd like to know what you think. I wrote a story for the contest too, only months later than the due date, so it wasn't a part of the judging at all. Oh well, at least I got to play a part in the event somehow.


The story is called "With A Banjo On My Knee," and it's as good as you have come to expect from the great Rish Outfield. So, subscribe to the Journey Into podcast on your favorite podcatcher and get it from your feed, or you can head over to Journey Into website now, and check it out. Or, I guess, you could just click the play button below and listen there. Whatever you do will make Marshal and Rish happy.

No comments: