Thursday, March 13, 2014

Daily Food Report #15

Yesterday, after the disappointment of not losing any weight on the week, I buckled down and tried really hard to eat only what I was supposed to.

So, for breakfast, I had a protein shake (water, strawberries, blueberries, protein powder, and spinach):


Then, for snack, I decided to try to avoid the cheese.  No idea if that matters or not.  It's not like the processed lunch meat I'm bringing is healthier most likely, but I went with lunch meat anyway.  So, Snack #1 was deli-sliced roast beef, mixed nuts, and grapes:


Lunch was my usual big salad, mixed nuts, and grilled chicken strips:


Snack #2 was a mango, mixed nuts, and more deli-sliced roast beef:


And dinner was more chicken strips and mixed nuts, as well as the remnants of the salad I'd had for lunch:


I didn't cheat when I got home.  No pizza, no cookies, no cookie dough, no cheeseburgers.  Hopefully, this will do something positive for me.

1 comment:

Jason said...

Congrats on not cheating, but do try not to hate the diet change. That way lies failure as well. Planned or substituted tasty snacks are best.