Sunday, March 2, 2014

Daily Food Report #4

I decided to have a different breakfast today, since it was Saturday, and I had a little more time.  So, I combined these ingredients...a container of Greek yogurt, a scoop of protein powder, a cup of whole milk, some frozen strawberries, and a bunch of spinach...


And blended it into a protein shake.


My snack was pretty similar to my usual snack...blackberries, and deli-sliced roast beef...but it was missing the usual almonds, because I've been keeping those at work, and I forgot to bring them home.


Lunch was leftover curry chicken with a very small amount of rice...my wife gave me what was left of her portion, which is where the rice came from.  I try to avoid white rice if I can.


The kids were all eating from the cereal box, and I took a handful and ate it.  Bummer, I needed to take a picture and report it now.


My wife wanted to go out to eat together, even though she had to work the next morning...early the next morning.  So, we went to this place here in town that does panini sandwiches, soups, and salads.  I looked online to find out how many calories things would have, and figured I could get by okay, especially since I'd eaten less  for the rest of the day.


So, I had the honey bacon club sandwich and the mushroom bisque, it came with a section of french bread, which I ate with butter on it, and a chocolate covered strawberry.  It was good stuff, although somewhere around 900 calories altogether.

Then my wife gave me her piece of bread.


I probably overdid it a little bit going to this place, but sometimes you gotta please the lady.  I may not have lost weight today, but I don't think I gained any, so there's that.  They can't all be winners.

No comments: