Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Daily Food Report #8

Still getting lazy with the pictures.  Luckily, I'm eating basically the same thing each day.  So, this is actually the omelette I ate yesterday, but we'll let it represent the one I ate today which was pretty much exactly the same.


Had my same snack as every day, this is a real picture from today though.


Lunch was the same chicken thigh that I used as my picture yesterday, since I forgot to take pictures of my thighs I actually ate then.  Plus my usual salad and serving of almonds.


Snack. Same fruit, cheese, and almonds.


Dinner.  The last of that cubed ham I had last week and some almonds.  I also finally finished off my salad at dinner time.


I was still hungry when I got home from work, so I had an extra serving of mixed nuts as a third snack.  Not supposed to, but I don't think it was too bad.

No comments: