Thursday, March 27, 2014

Daily Food Report #29

Woke up late yesterday.  My alarm didn't ring, so I didn't have time for an omelette.  Made a quick shake.  Luckily, I'd already made my lunch the night before, so I wasn't screwed.  Drank my protein shake at 9:00 AM


At 11:30, I had my usual snack.


Then at 2:00, I had what is starting to seem like my usual lunch.  I mostly mix up the main course at least, but I had the Costco rotisserie chicken leg again, for the second day in a row.




At 4:30 I had my snack.


And at 6:00 I had my dinner, another chicken leg, nuts, and the rest of my salad.


Did I eat anything else?  Well..


I did have a handful of M&M's, and then, I met Rish at the Taco Bell right before we saw a movie, and had this:


Those are Stuffed Grillers I think they're called.  I looked them up online, and they are about 400 calories a piece.  I had two.  I should have just had one, but I didn't.  I'm a bad man.  I was good for most of the rest of the time, though, so hopefully it won't set me back far.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What's in the salad?

Big Anklevich said...

My salad is pretty full of stuff. I start with a head of romaine letttuce, add some spinach leaves and sliced red cabbage. Then a sliced cucumber, two stalks of sliced celery, one sliced roma tomato, some shredded carrot, and until I run out of them, a handful of snow peas.

I also don't put dressing on my salad. I hate wasting calories on dressing, and I find that I like the taste of all the vegetables just fine, and don't need anything to spruce it up. I don't include vegetables that I don't like the taste of raw, for example broccoli or cauliflower. Sometimes people put that on salad, but I don't like it much raw, only cooked. So, I don't go there.

Sometimes, I will shred zucchini or yellow squash onto my salad too, but I am out right now. That has to be shredded on, though, because I don't like the starchiness of them if they are just sliced on like my cucumbers.